Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy813

Staff member
difficult child got her grades today. She got two A's and two B's.

<span style="color: #3333FF">That's a 3.5 GPA for the semester!! </span>

She actually arranged for a FAFSA loan herself, enrolled at the local community college, and did well in all 4 classes while living on her own and working a part time job. I'm the most proud of her B in Statistics since it was not easy for her. She struggled some during the semester and was worried about getting a C (or worse) in the class. In the past, when things got tough, she dropped the class, or worse, just stopped going.

I've been holding my breath because it seemed too good to be true to see her studying so hard. There were several nights that she asked to stay here so she could have peace and quiet to study. It sure paid off!

So I am doing a happy dance. :princess: :dance: :princess:Oh, and easy child got 3 A's and one B so I'm happy about that, too.

Anyone want to do the happy dance with me???

~Kathy

Yep.

Running our own little Dancing With the Stars, here!

Man, that is nice news.

I'm happy for you, Kathy. :smile:

Former difficult child must feel so proud.

Good for her.

And congrats to easy child, too.

Barbara

:bravo:

DammitJanet

Wow...how great!

Im tellin ya, sometimes it takes these difficult child's a bit longer to get it together than most folks. I went back to school when I was 22 and got my degree with a 4.0 and did it with 3 kids!

I was a definite difficult child so if I could do it, any of these kids can too.

Fran

Former desparate mom
:princess: A happy dance with you for difficult child and easy child. What a great post. Good for both of them. Seems difficult child is growing up.
:bravo:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wonderful News!!! :bravo: :smile:

Oh, yeah! Doin' the Happy Dance!

:princess: :dance: :princess: :dance: :xmasdancers:

everywoman

Dancing here with you. I know you are proud. More importantly, she is. She can see now that she can do this. Yeah for her (amd mom too)

Star*

call 911........call 911
:bravo: :princess:

THAT IS JUST AWESOME -

WAY TO GO KIDDOS!

(bragging rights for Mom too) :smile:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Okay, move over and let me join this Happy Dance Conga Line... :princess: :xmasdancers: :dance:

WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :bravo:

Suz