Hound?

P

PatriotsGirl

Did you ever find out if Katie was still living there or not? Or why the blinds were left open? I have been searching for an update and haven't been able to find one...

T

TeDo

You know, you're right Patriot. That whole saga did kind of leave us hanging. I hate books like that....you know ones that leave you with a question....LOL

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
For the most part we're still hanging too.

No clue about the blinds. But as of right before Thanksgiving, Katie and M and the kids were still in the apartment. Stake out verified.

Despite efforts, there has been no contact with her since before the Halloween party.

M's fb page suddenly vanished. I find this suspicious as his myspace acct is still there. (although he doesn't appear to be using it) He has a twitter acct which has been inactive for a few months. I found another social networking site he has enrolled onto..........haven't made an acct to check that one. He uses the exact same email accts when making accts in these places. So now I just do searches with those instead of his name which is much too common.

No clue at all what is going on with them.

Sorry, not much of an update. :(

DammitJanet

I still think its odd that she is making no effort to have the kids be any part of your lives with the holidays coming up. Those kids have to be pestering her something awful. I mean just look at how awful keyana acted on the phone with me over Papa. Kayla has to know she wants to come see you. Im surprised she isnt even telling a teacher about it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I don't doubt the kids are driving them nuts either. But I can't force her to pick up the phone or to answer the door or to return a email or fb message.

I also don't doubt the kids aren't getting much of an xmas this year. With 4-5 different organizations including toys for tots.......there are much more than 100 families that put in requests that won't be receiving anything. The need was just too great this year and even though people and businesses did their best.....everyone is hurting pretty bad too. And heaven knows katie wouldn't consider actually using some of her monthly money toward xmas. pht

Makes me sad for the grands but nothing I can do about it.

DammitJanet

I know. Makes me so furious at her. I really do think something is wrong with her and there is more to it than simply M. She could reach out somehow to you without him knowing.