How old is your brain?

KTMom91

One of my friends sent me this, and it really is fun! My brain is 28...too bad my big fat body is pushing 50. You might need to copy and paste the link.

It's easy! Must try! How's your memory?

Follow the link below... The rules are simple.

After a three second countdown, numbers will appear...

Once they disappear, you must remember the order from lowest to highest and click... At the end, the computer calculates your brain age... LOL! Have fun!

It will tell you at the end of the game how old or young your brain is.....

This will drive you nuts. The site instructions are in Japanese, so read below!

1. Touch 'start'
2. Wait for 3, 2, 1. to finish then start the game.
3. Memorize the number's position on the screen, and then click the circle from the smallest number to the biggest number.
4. At the end of game, the computer will tell you the age of your brain.

Enjoy.

http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html

muttmeister

I only played once right now but I'm sure I'll go back and play some more. It says my brain age is 32 - not too bad for somebody who's really 61 I guess. I have a feeling that I could probably improve on that though. That's fun. Some days when my brain if fried I'd probably score 100.

DDD

:redface: Hmmmm.....I think I'm going to pass. If I can't understand the Japanese instructions in English LOL I think my brain is probably pretty darn close to my chronological age. It's scarey enough that I think I may be the oldest participating CD family member. I do not want to find out that I have the oldest brain! DDD

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, if it makes you feel any better DDD, I'll bet my brain is just as grey and wrinkly as yours! :tongue:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, well -- I don't know if this is good or not, but my brain age is 36. I took it again and scored 24, and then again at 27. Hmmmm... need more coffee!

witzend

26. Is that good or bad? If we were talking about my abs being 26, I'd know that was good, but young brain = smart doesn't make a lot of sense to me anymore...

trinityroyal

25. I have the same question as Witz, though. If we`re supposed to get wiser with age, what does it say about me that at 40 I have the brain of a 25 yr old. Hopelessly immature?

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Too frightened to try this one out ~ I play brain age 2 on the DS & my brain age is something like 78 or 83 on any given day. Not very impressive...

Saying that my wii fit age is 78. At least my brain & body are in sync.;)

Abbey

Spork Queen
I guess I'm a zero as I'm on someone else's computer and can't figure out how to do it. Nice. Can someone not speak Japanese?

Abbey

witzend

Too frightened to try this one out ~ I play brain age 2 on the DS & my brain age is something like 78 or 83 on any given day. Not very impressive...

Saying that my wii fit age is 78. At least my brain & body are in sync.;)

Oh, we're not even going to figure out the wii fit. Do they have "comatose"?

tiredmommy

I'm having a bad pain day today and got 51 (!) the first time. I changed how I was sitting and replayed to get a 29. Younger appears to definitely better as I had a lot more misses the first time around.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I was 20 on my first and only try and I will be 38 this year. I chalk it up to the fact we have 7 college interns in the office this summer and they must be having a good effect on my brain.

beth