How the heck are ya?!? :)

Did-I

Worn out warrior
Hello all!!

My dear, long time friend, who I miss so terribly, suggested I make my way back because of my STILL wacked out life. That the solice and support still exists (which I had no doubt about).

SO much going on in my life even though both difficult child's have been long gone from home. Well, difficult child 2 still gives me grief, difficult child I can ignore because he's clear across the country serving 25 years in a Federal Penn (Can't remember whether the last time I was here his status had gotten to sentencing on his crimes).

So I'll be back often, catching up as I can.... Just wanted to say hey!!!

(p.s. no Janet, no more candy or cake making!! LOL ;) )

xoxoxoxo
Dee

Did-I

Worn out warrior
Isn't that cute!! The site's gotten fancier!! LOL Thanks! I'd like to say it's nice to be back, but........... ;) ((((hugs back atcha)))

Ephchap

OMG, Welcome back, Did-I! I know it's not that you "want" to be here, as that means things are still chaotic, but it's always nice to "see" familiar folks! Missed you.

Deb

Did-I

Worn out warrior
Hello Sheila, Janet and Deb!! Thanks for the welcome :D @ Deb -- still chaotic is an understatement. My goal now is to work harder on the detachment and not being such a control freak and know when to stay out of situations and when to step in. And unfortunately, four out of my five precious grandchildren seriously need help and attention, which I have very little control over.

If I get the chance to get on tomorrow, I'll start filling in on things. I'll take a step at a time, otherwise I'd crash my computer with how long my post would be!! :-/

Always great to reconnect with old friends, though!! :) Someone's gotta update me on who's still here, God forbid the board didn't lose anyone (having passed away). I noticed Suz isn't moderator anymore, does she still pop in? Fran? Deb? (omg, I forget so many! Old age sucks!! LOL)

Mmmmwwwuuuuaaaahhhhh!!!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hey Dee- I pop in occasionally. Do you still have my email address? Shoot me an email and let's catch up.

Hugs,
Suz

Nancy

I'm still here, now a mod in our new substance abuse forum. Obviously my situation has gone from bad to worse. I had a feeling when I joined this board more than 14 years ago that the issues that brought me here would not just go away and they haven't. Sounds like you are in the same spot. Anyway welcome back.

Did-I

Worn out warrior
Suz!!!! No, I don't have your email address :( Can't find my file of contacts when I backed up my computer to switch over to a new one. Can you private message in here somewhere? (site seems SO different!!!!)

And are you the one with the same name I connected with on LinkedIn awhile back?

Hugs back atcha, lady!! (oh, I love the "the future Mrs. Gere"!!! LOL Some things never change! ;) )

DDD

Welcome back, Dee. Glad to see you. Sorry you are in need. on the other hand a bunch of your old friends are still here. I still am in awe of the candy you produced years ago and a bunch of our customers (red necks, for the most part) on occasion ask "do you still have those good candies for Christmas presents?" LOL Nope. Sorry. Glad to see you. DDD

DammitJanet

Dee, I dont think we have lost any members that you dont know about. Some have moved on but stop back in from time to time. Abbey still stops in every so often but hasnt been here for awhile now. Last I heard she was headed back to Vegas (I think).