I apologize.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I have not been here in a supportive manner this past week. Things have been very hectic, and I've come here asking a billion questions and offered little back.

Thank you to all who've tolerated me this past week, and please accept my apologies. Hopefully things will settle that I can give and take again soon, instead of just taking.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, SOMEBODY'S gotta give and SOMEBODY'S gotta take, and it's never going to be the same people ALL the time doing the same thing ever -- so no need to apologize for ANYTHING. in my humble opinion, anyway. :D Hope things settle down for you soon.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You're such a silly girl! You're just missed that's all!

Honestly - the term "get it together" should be dropped from a difficult child Mom's vocabulary - I think it's largely a myth. lol

What a sweetie to pop in and say hi!

HUGS
Star

Andy

It sure is hard to give when you are looking for your own answers. Like someone reffered to: How can we give if there is no one to give to? We all want to help so we all have to take our turns receiving help.

It sure is making you look human though! That is not too bad, as long as we know you truley are human we draw more strength from your input.

Marguerite

Shari, I really hadn't noticed.

No biggie. Don't fret. Carry on regardless, according to your needs - we can hack it.

Marg

F

flutterbee

Shari, girl, there is no need to apologize. We all have periods where we take more than we give and vice versa.

No worries.

But, I do hope that life calms down for you a bit. Not so that you can give more, but so you can catch your breath!

(((hugs)))

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Shari

I ditto the others. This is a give and take sort of place. It's what we're here for, to help each other thru the rough spots and cheer thru the good parts.

No sweat. I hope things calm down soon.

Hugs

TerryJ2

Shari, you don't have to apologize. We all do that! That's what this board is for! Some minutes/weeks/years are bad, some are good. It's give and take and there's no rule that you have to give back all the time.
Take a deep breath. {{hugs}}