I feel so torn....

Ok... So I've decided to look for a different job. No big deal, right? That's what I thought... I fixed up my resume and got ready to go out to apply for a job or two. :lipstick:
It's easier said than done... it turns out I am having an inner conflict about leaving my job. I love the people there and for the first time EVER, I feel like I belong. I don't want to leave. :crying: I do plan on talking to my boss about staying on at my dealership in a different position that would allow straight days. However, I want to ensure I have something in my back pocket for a back up plan. :scared: Any prayers would certainly be appreciated. Feedback welcome too.

Kathy

JJJ

It sounds like you have a good plan. Hopefully, your current dealership will allow you to work straight days. Otherwise, as you said in your earlier post, your marriage is more important than any job.

Best of Luck,

Steely

New jobs are soooooooo hard! I am going through that now. The looking, the interviewing, the learning of the new company and new protocol, blah, blah, blah.
It is SO stressful!

in my opinion, I would do whatever it takes to make this one work, if possible.

What makes you want to look for a new one, anyway? I must have missed that post?

Sorry Weeping Willow....the post on Communication breakdown will help you understand this one but the long and the short of it is that my shift work is interfering with my marriage. :hammer: