I got a somewhat promotion!!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Way to go Abbey. And since it is cold outside, you can always sneak a fast nip of some fire water to warm your cockles as you head out the door in the snow :)

Marcie

susiestar

Roll With It
I just went up and read about the nasty comment that co-worker said. I hope they treat this seriously. Guys who make comments like that have to be smacked in the head with the entire book before they begin to see that it is wrong. And you KNOW he has said things like that to others in the past. "Cause it is never said to someone who has the cajones to file ANY kind of complaint until they have done it so often they think they are untouchable.

But it WAS smart to report him anonymously, and with your daughter writing the complaint. YOU don't need a harder time, that is for sure. Esp since, as you know, you are the hardest worker they have!

Enjoy your new position - before long you will have your own store to manage!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Great job, Abbey!

Regardless of handwriting, you don't think the verbiage will give it away- or didn't you quote what he said in your complaint? The guy's mouth should be washed out with soap in a public place regardless. Shame on him.

You go, girl!

Suz :D

trinityroyal

Abbey, I too hope that the store treats your complaint seriously. That's totally unacceptable, and the guy should be dealt with.

Clearly management knows your worth, even if the toad doesn't. Enjoy your promotion!

Trinity

Abbey

Spork Queen
The verbage was very non-specific. It didn't identify that it was the clothes I was wearing, etc. Simply said, "So and so said a very offensive comment to a female worker. I don't know if this has been a pattern, but please note this in his record."

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

And, I thought the same thing when I read your post......you're letting ABBEY be in charge of the hooch???? :rofl:

Let us know if you hear anything on Mr. I-can't-get-a-promotion-cause-no-one-will-bleep-ME.

TerryJ2

Way To Go, Abbey!
To go from cookie dough to wine is definitely a promotion!

I like it that you won't be aggravating your carpal tunnel, and get to wear real clothes, too. :)