I just have to say...

everywoman

I love Jana's new "friend." I already knew him because I taught him high school English. He was a nice guy then, but now....if she doesn't stick with him I'll have to find him another family member. He is a doll. He is polite, well-mannered, thoughtful. After he co-workers husband died he was really there for her. He went by the office to check on her and give her a hug. He picked her up to carry her over to co-worker's house so she wouldn't have to drive while she was upset. He is over here now because she had some dental work today and he brought her some chapstick because she mentioned her lips were chapped from having her mouth open for so long.... He even stood up to the stalker the other night and the stalker hasn't bothered Jana again. Plus, I think for the first time Jana is seeing how a lady should be treated by a guy interested in her.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Quick! Clone him and send the clone to Nichole. :D

Sounds like the girl struck gold with this one. Hope she appreciates him and holds on tight. :) She deserves to be happy and pampered.

Hugs

everywoman

Lisa, it is so nice. He stayed until about 11---they watch George Lopez together and I could hear them both laughing loudly together. He is a local, hometown boy. I grew up in the same neighborhood with his dad and we were a tight knit group who played football, baseball, kick the can, and tag all summer long. His mom teaches with my sister. In fact, his grandmother was my babysitter when I was really young.

He has a good, full time job. He is going to college. He owns a nice truck and a boat----we are situated on the ocean and there are 4 rivers so boating is a big activity. He likes to be active---as does Jana.

Her co-worker calls Jana her adopted daughter. Her co-workers brother calls the young man his adopted son. The joke all weekend was that if they were both "adopted" into the same family would that make them cousins---lol. I'm hoping she appreciates him too.

Jana has always gone for the bad boys, but she seems to be really happy, so I'm hoping this will show her that she is worthy of someone who treats her well.