I just heard from Stepto2

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
In the pix from the weekend Onyxx looked like she dresses in a "Goth" style. This would a conservative judge into not believing her, hence the bad outcome for husband. Keep this in mind.Marg's Man

LOL - I know. I did this as a teen and my mom despaired... And then I outgrew it.

At court the other day, Onyxx pulled her hair out of her face, ditched all but one necklace, had almost no makeup on (just a teeny bit - I think I was wearing more to be honest), and was wearing a blue blouse with black accents, black skirt, pantyhose and black flat patent-leather shoes. She almost looked mainstream. Oh, and she had clear things in her lip so you couldn't see her lip rings except close up.

I did find out that this judge, when a lawyer, refused to represent men in divorce cases - because he was "tired of men promising the stars and giving dog doo." - This is straight from a lady I know who was represented by him. She deserved better than her XH though.

So that did not help. But we decided to wait for husband. Onyxx is going to take the injured child angle; I am concerned third party. We are keeping husband off the news. He can't keep his mouth shut. Love him, but he has diarrhea of the mouth. Always has.