I need a break...from being on break

Abbey

Spork Queen
Suffice it to say that this has been the MOST stressful holiday season on record. Too much to tell, but I'm glad to be back at work.

Update on J. He has called several times, but I've never spoken to him. husband tells me that he is going to visit him on Thursday and 'help him out.' Good luck with that. I'll be at work.

My students are now sitting quietly working, even though I didn't have to ask for it. It seems they are tired of break, too. :wink:

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Abbey, I remember the days when I looked forward to going back to work because the stress was so intolerable at home. I'm sorry you are living that now. I'm glad the kids are cooperating.....and that they unblocked us from your internet so you can check in :cool:.

Hugs,
Suz

Sue C

Thanks for checking in, Abbey. I'm sorry about your stressful holiday. Glad you are back at work, and I hope it is giving you a much needed break. Bless those darling students of yours who are cooperating............and quietly!!

Sue

Coookie

Abbey,

I'm sorry the holidays were less than joyous for you :frown: and I'm sorry we couldn't hook up... :frown:

Hoping, hoping, hoping that somehow J has changed and matured...

Hugs to you.

ScentofCedar

[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad the kids are cooperating.....and that they unblocked us from your internet so you can check in :cool:.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened, Abbey? The kids blocked us out?!? :laugh:

The little stinkers!

Barbara

SunnyFlorida

Holiday stress just seems to build until finally we can't wait for it to be over. Glad it's over too! :hammer: Sending some good thoughts that maybe things have changed and maybe this is a good sign that husband is going to see J and you are not.