I need the "Power of the Board" PLEASE!!

I know that the "Power of the Board" can move mountains. So I am asking everyone to please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for next Wednesday, March 7 at 12:30 (Eastern Time) I will finally be having my Social Security Disability hearing. It has been almost two years since I filed and I have gone through the first two denials. I am scared to death of the actual proceedings and the outcome. I hate going to court, talking about my health problems, and asking for help. I don't know what I will do if I am denied, because I can't for the life of me figure out what I could do for work. I have so many obstacles and restrictions. (I am guessing that most employers frown on employees who fall sleep on the job??))

I do have a lawyer for this hearing - but I have yet to meet him or her. That should happen sometime before next Wednesday. And I also don't have a clue as to how I am going to get to this hearing - which is in Boston, about 45 minutes away.

So - I could use all the "Power of the Board" that I can get.

Please!

Amy

DammitJanet

Oh I will be keeping you in my thoughts. I hope I wont be far behind you in this process. I have been waiting for my hearing for over a year now.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Amy, saying my loudest prayers of strength and hope to get you through the hearing successfully.......

Marguerite

You have to go to court for this? We have to see a doctor and provide paperwork, that's all. No lawyers unless we really feel we need them - and generally we don't.
We only go to court with lawyers if it's a Worker's Compensation matter.

Marg