I tempted fate....and lost

Mom2oddson

I wrote on my facebook page Sunday night that I was looking forward to the quiet of work. Huge mistake on my part. On Monday afternoon, I was told that I was being loaned out to another company for the rest of the week. Worked for them November. This is beyond non-stop work. All of it intense computer work. Extreme eye strain. It's like your mind runs a marathon all day long.

So now, not only am I swamped outside of work, I'm swamped at work too. I can't check my work email from home or at this other company so I can't check to see when my on-line orders are arriving. (the order numbers are written down at work!) I don't get any free time to check facebook or come to this site. I'm having withdraws..... I had to check today. I had to see if Up All Night had called her doctor. I was worried. Glad she did.

On the bright side, this company requested me out of the three girls that worked there in November. And when they were talking today about the work load that needs to get done by Friday...they said they weren't worried. They had their Secret Weapon...ME! Never been called a secret weapon before.

I will be thinking about all of you and sending out hugs and support even if I'm not on board for the rest of the week. Take care and may Life Smile upon all of you!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Way To Go! You secret weapon you! lol

Make sure to take time to put your feet up for awhile when you get home and give yourself some time to destress. Sounds exhausting.

((hugs))

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Hahaha, Secret Weapon! I love it!

Like Lisa, please remember to take a minutes each day to destress. Sending energy and sanity juju your way!

InsaneCdn

Your thead title gave me a heart attack... (almost).
Started reading... and all I could see coming was that you got to work... and didn't have a job any more!

Instead... you're in demand.

Not the "quiet peaceful week" you wanted but... sure a lot better than some alternatives!