I'm too young...

trinityroyal

Oooooh! How exciting. Yes, please do tell.
(And you're never too young to be a grandma. All the love and cuddles from a new baby, AND the ability to give them back to mom and dad when you've had enough!)

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
difficult child 1 called yesterday. Apparently their plan to wait fell thru (um, well, maybe that's not quite the right way to say it....maybe their plan to wait never got out of the "that would be a good idea" stage....). I have very mixed emotions, but I am excited. Not suprised, either. Just pray pray pray he keeps his head on straight.

janebrain

I know exactly how you feel, Shari--my difficult child is about to deliver any time now and I have very mixed feelings about it. I am excited but also know that the baby is likely to have a hard life--he has 2 difficult children for parents.

Wow, you are young--I could be your mom (I'm 54)!!!

Hugs,
Jane

Abbey

Spork Queen
35 and a grandma??? Wow. I feel lucky in some sense. I've made it to nearly 48. I have such a hard time thinking about myself as a grandma. I still haven't grown up. And, I live so far from my kids that I wouldn't have that 'grandma' relationship. Geez. Grandma. I'll have to think on that.

Congrats on the new baby, though!!

Abbey

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
My brother, who is 11 years older than me, just had his first grandbaby. I teased him about being an old grandpa.

He called me tonight and welcomed me to the old folks' club.:surprise:

Oh, and I need to update my profile. I'm a whopping 36. Yikes.