Introducing Chloe!!!

BusynMember

Our new little Yoshon (yorkie/bichon). She is a great little sister to Damian. They play together all the time and both potty on the pads or outside. No accidents. She yips sometimes when she plays and it's cute...for her it's a form of baby barking. Anyhow...she's one bright spot in my life now. I'm still having a hard time letting go of the job thing, but that would be another thread.

DammitJanet

She is cute! I guess you got rid of the other dogs?

I thought you werent going to get any other dogs for awhile though and just keep the one you had as an only pup?

BusynMember

No. We HAD to get rid of the other dogs. We didn't have a choice. Damian isn't used to being alone and I thought I had a job...haha...in which he'd have to be alone. So we always intended on getting him a playmate, train her well, and then just have the two of them. We got her a few weeks ago, when I still had a job.

So far the cats are gone and so is one of our other dogs. Two to go...it still hurts to have to part with them. But Damian and chloe are great buddies and I no longer worry that he'll have seperation anxiety or be sad when I have to leave the house...he has a friend now. But this is IT.

Two greater little pups don't exist. They comfort me a lot through this job crisis thang which is bothering me far more than it should.