Janet in the Hospital UPDATED Page 3

WarStoke

This is her oldest Billy
and Janet is in the hospital right now with pneumococcal meningitis
she has a very high fever and is under care at the icu of the local hospital
she has told me in the past that if something happends i have to post on here so her friends online can know

Last edited by a moderator:

tiredmommy

Thank you for letting us know Billy. I'm saying prayers that your mom recovers and is back home quickly. Many {{{hugs}}} to you and the rest of the family.

witzend

OMG! Thank you Billy for letting us know! Please let her know that we are praying for her to get well soon. I hope that you will be able to keep us up to date on her recovery.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hey Billy -

I'm so upset to hear about your Mom, but wanted to thank you SO much for remembering to do as she asked. And while I'm here - I'm going to let you know that she's a good person, I care about her a BOATLOAD.....and you tell her Star said to get her hiney out of ICU.....Please take care of her - she's precious to me.

Hugs
YOUR AUNTIE STAR

Martie

Dear Billy,

Thank you for remembering to post. I have known your Mom for a long time and I hope she gets well very soon.

You and all your family are in my thoughts.

Martie

klmno

Another one here just wanting to send thanks for letting us know and many well-wishes for her quick recovery. Please let her know that we all love her and need her back with us.

susiestar

Roll With It
Billy,

Thank you for letting me know your mom is so sick. PLEASE let her know I am praying for her and sending tons of good wishes that she gets better ASAP and gets home! We miss her, and I really care for her. She is a great friend to me, and I hope you can let her know how much I am caring and praying for her.

Please keep us updated. I hope the rest of the family is doing OK and that Jamie isn't too stressed with his upcoming tour of duty and with his mom in the ICU.

Hugs to the whole family,

Susie

donna723

Billy, thank you for remembering to let us know. Your mom is very much loved here and there will be many, many prayers going up that she recovers quickly and is able to go home. Your family will be in my thoughts.