LMS.......you doing OK?

lovemysons

DDD,
I am sick with the flu. I will try and update when I can.
You are always such a sweetheart and makes me feel better just knowing you care.

Love to you,
LMS

DDD

Thanks for checking in. We all are sending cyber support. What a &%($ bummer that you got the flu...excuse my French, lol. Hugs DDD

pasajes4

Sending (((HUGS))) and virtual juice. I got the flu this year after taking the flu shot. It was horrible. I got sick in Nov. and I am just now feeling like myself again.

T

toughlovin

LMS.... I hope you are feeling better and I also hope this gave everyone else a chance to take care of you since you do so much taking care of everyone else!!!

TL

InsaneCdn

DDD... ??
I'm wondering if your next post is going to say ... "with people"...

Of course, I'm sure LMS could use some "up" of any sort... <grin>

lovemysons

Hi DDD and all,

Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you all.
The Flu was absolutely horrible. I WILL be getting the Flu shot this next yr. I am still having shortness of breathe when walking up and down stairs and pretty fatigued but the cough is nearly gone.

Also been busy with sell of the house. The buyers that came around first time and had some problems on their credit report apparently got it cleaned up and came back a second time. We are supposed to close on the house Jan 24th. Meanwhile, husband and I have been house hunting for US to have a place to live. We will be renting (first time in 15 yrs) and boy oh boy we had to go through some pretty run down homes before finding a nice quality one (albeit small) in our price range.

Young difficult child and his little family are doing fine...guess he doesn't want to divorce after all.
He also has been being responsible getting all of his mandatory requirements taken care of on his own. Since I was sick for 2 weeks I wasn't really able to help him much and I think that was a good thing for him.

I need to catch up with you all.
Thanks for the care while I was so very ill. I highly recommend the Flu shot to everyone now...it is not something to mess around with.

LMS

DammitJanet

Good to hear you are somewhat on the mend. I have been watching this thread to see when you responded.

Glad the house is going well. Isnt it hard finding something decent to rent these days? Ugh. Glad you did. How many bedrooms? LOL. I think I would go for a 1 bed I bath...lmao. Also thrilled to hear that young difficult child stepped up to the plate as far as getting himself to where he needed to be without you helping him when you werent around. Amazing how they can manage huh? I think you should take note of that.

lovemysons

Janet,

Hi, yes it really is hard to find something decent to rent these days. I remember 15 plus yrs ago we rented for around 675 per month in a nice home. Now, we are trying to rent for $1,500 mth and having to really weed through alot of junk. Like I said we are having to sacrifice size for quality. I am just not going to live in a rundown place...not happening though I have no idea what we are going to do with all of our furniture. We just have ALOT of stuff to get rid of...I think we will rent a storage room for awhile and just stick it all in there til we get stuff sold.

So true, I should take note of young difficult child being responsible for himself. He apparently did NOT like prison life...cause he is following through on all these AA and Anger Management classes and getting a new DL and Parole appmnts all on his own.
Though I have given up my car for his use which means I'm stuck at home all day...but really Im still too worn out from the Flu to do much.

Thanks again for caring about me.
Hugs,
LMS
ps...If I am not around much in the next few weeks to a month it is because of preparing for the move and the move itself. I do try and keep up with you all via my phone though...please stay well.

rejectedmom

So glad to hear you are feeling better. We mved a few years back and got rid of so much stuff. It felt so good but now we have accumulated more...mostly husband who has a hard time throwing anything out. I am thinking about purging again. It really is good for the soul. Good luck with the house hunting and move. Hoping all goes smoothly now. It is so good that young difficult child is getting his act together. Kudos to him! -RM

Nancy

LMS the flu has gone around her too and husband was sick for two weeks...and we got the flu shot. Evidently the flu that is going around was not the strain in the flu shot this year. So many people I know are sick. I hope you are feeling better.

So glad difficult child has stepped up to the plate. I'll be thinking about you during the move and hope it all goes well.