Looking for old member

Star*

call 911........call 911
I am looking for Isabella or Izzy - she and her husband worked for the govt- maybe lived in Virginia. She had a son who would be mmmm guessing 8 or 9 now.

Anyone remember her? Know what happened?

I used to call her difficult child a rock hound and came across a really neat rock and for some reason - he flashed through my mind.

Just wondering.

judi

I remember Isabel - yes her son would be about 9 or maybe even 10 now. She was on here when I first came here and that was 7 years ago!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Of course!

You might be better off asking on General, Star. I think Isabel used to post over there. Maybe she's lurking?

Suz

DammitJanet

Isabel still lives in VA last I heard. Her son is older than 10 though. Jamie, Cory and I had Thanksgiving Dinner with them in 2003 the first year Jamie was at Quantico. Issy and her family were nice enough to meet Jamie at Quantico when he first got there because he was so homesick and knew no one....lol. They took him out to eat and then to their house to play with C. C went back to Quantico a few times to play with Jamie. I believe C was 9 that year so...he would be 13 by now? Last I heard he was in a placement near MD.

I used to have her number but I had a phone meltdown and lost it. I wish I could find her again considering Jamie is now living up there and would love to get up with her again. She would love to see his baby Im sure.

Stella Johnson

I still talk to her. Her difficult child went to Residential Treatment Center (RTC). He came back much much better but seems to be slipping again.:sad-very:
She's having a really hard time right now. I think everyone is at a loss for what to do to help her difficult child.

Steph

Abbey

Spork Queen
I still talk to her. Her difficult child went to Residential Treatment Center (RTC). He came back much much better but seems to be slipping again.:sad-very:
She's having a really hard time right now. I think everyone is at a loss for what to do to help her difficult child.

Steph

Maybe you could encourage her to come back for a bit of support. We've got a few thousand that could kick in. ;)

Abbey

DDD

Of course, I rememer her. Sorry to read she is having hard times still. I'm sending caring thoughts her way.

The person that I am really amazed disappeared is Mountain Mama. Does anyone have info on her family? DDD