Mammogram results

shellyd67

I had a mammogram on Friday. Other than than technician being very rough, It wasn't that unpleasant. This is my 3rd mammo and the two prior test have been normal.

It seems I have a nodule and must have an ultrasound and possible biopsy.

I am in a panic. I spoke with my Dr. directly and he tried to assure me it is probably nothing but I just can't relax.

I found out after the the Women's Imaging Center was closed so I am very anxious to
call in the AM and I hope for an appointment asap.

Please say a prayer for me that this turns out to be nothing ! Thank You !:anxious:

susiestar

Roll With It
{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

busywend

Just a bit of reassurance (if anything can right now) I end up having an ultrasound every time I go. There is always something there they want a better look at.

Any way - good luck to you today. I am certain that most times this is a scare for no reason other than caution.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well after all the smashing and the mashing? You'd think the lumps would be gone.

Sending you POSITIVE VIBES......and HUGS.......and LOTS of LOVE...........it's going to be OKAY!!!!!!!!!

P

PatriotsGirl

Add me to the list of always needing ultrasounds! My co-worker's daughter had to have surgery to remove something and they found out it was benign. Chances are it is nothing! Sending lots of hugs and positive vibes!!!!

ctmom05

As someone who has been from diagnostics to treatment I know how tough the not knowing phase can be. You'll get thru this.

For what it's worth ~ gentle hugs and the most positive of thoughts.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending huge (((((((hugs)))))))) and saying prayers that it turns out to really be nothing but a simple nodule.

Jena

hi

sorry i;m so late to this. i know how scarey it can be, i've been down that road a few times, the waiting is the worst. i had a partial masectom years ago. just try to stay positive that's one of the most important things in this kinda stuff. easier said than done. yet negative energy wont' help. do you have it in your family breast cancer?

update when you find out

((Hugsww))