matt is on the streets

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hugs and prayers, Steeley. Take care of you right now. You've done all you can. Its in someone else's hands now.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Steely

I know you're worried sick, probably frantic, and heartbroken, and maybe even a bit mad at Matt. I'm so sorry he's made such a foolish decision. I truly hope you find someone to reach out to during this crisis. You shouldn't have to go it completely alone.

As for Matt, evidently the time has come for him to find his own way. I'll be praying he makes the right decisions. The meth remark sounds pure bravedo. Probably an excuse to other clients as to why he wanted to walk. I'll be praying for you too Steely. Stay strong.

(((hugs)))

horserider

Haven't been on the boards for awhile and looked around to see how things are going for you and Matt. Sorry for the news. I hope he is somewhere safe and you are taking care of yourself.

Sending thoughts and prayers
horserider

N

Nomad

I am so sorry.
I have a very good idea of your pain....and just the glimmer is awful.
Please get support....Al Anon/Families Anonymous, etc.
It is hard, but do whatever you can to not let this infiltrate other areas of your life. What good will it do? Nothing.
You've done you best. I'm sure as you are able, you will try to help. But you can't let helping him, hurt you. You are worth more than that.
Cry as you need to, tap into your spiritual beliefs...get support....put one foot in front of the other and inch forward as best as you are able.

TerryJ2

Oh, no.
After all you've both been through, he goes and does this.
I agree, I hope it's just bravado.
Where's he going to get the money?
I hope the whole idea of living on the streets gets old, fast and he can start to think straight.
Many, many hugs. I know how despairing you must feel.
Listen to the others ... their kids have been out and have survived.
More hugs.