My beautiful daugher

Today is my beautiful daughters birthday. She is 23. WE gave her a jewelry box that I got from Pottery Barn, a photo album of pictures my mother started for her and some of our family but mostly pictures of her birthdays, her things and we gave her a card. Most of all we got to see her. I love her so much. She is absolutely the most beautiful person inside and out. I see the young woman in her that I sometimes wish I had been. She is very generous and is smart. I wanted to give her something that she would know how much I love her. I just needed to say that to the board. My difficult child isnt the only thing I think about. When he is around he tends to be the main thing - not always in a good way. It has been hard for my other children and my husband but they are seeing progress in me. Ihope they are because it is definately different than it used to be.

susiestar

Roll With It
How wonderful!!! I am truly glad that you are able to see how this has been hard on them, and that you are growing and changing.

A beautiful post about your daughter!

BusynMember

Susan, it is SO GREAT to read about your love for this wonderful child YOU raised!!! I'm so happy that she turned out so well and is such a great young woman. It's just good to "see" you happy and proud of what you have. :D