My ex-drug addict daughter is in the newspaper as a pastry chef!!!!

BusynMember

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&...&th=12f4b95aac4f12b9&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

I hope this is readable. If you click on it, it gets bigger.. I am so proud of my Julie. She is close to getting an offer from her college to both continue working at the restaurant AND becoming a culinary teacher. And she is such a nice young adult, with a nice SO of eight years and her own home. Is it ok to brag????

She has come far.

Never give up on your difficult children.

donna723

I couldn't get the actual article to come up either - just a thing to sign in to Google. But still, that's wonderful news! You must be soooo proud of her!

BusynMember

Considering I thought she'd be in jail or dead by age twenty, I am tickled. She was always a very nice person and very gifted in every creative way possible, however, she was sensitive and insecure and got into sooooooo much trouble. It is so nice to see the strong young lady she is today. If she can do it, any of your difficult children can do it. She is not just a pastry chef. She has won awards for her cooking and is in the running for a staff position at her college. She graduates in one semester.

Thanksgiving is just wondering in our family. She cooks :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
It jus comes up a Google page?

Well congrats just the same - THAT IS AWESOME - and too true. Never give up.