Necessito a doo-over please?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi family, Ever just have ......A DAY??? :smile:

No, not a really bad day, but just a day that if you had it to do over again, or rethink a few things I belive I would have. Every day working with men in a construction site when you were promised and office job, just to keep a job is an adventure. I'm thankful, yet learning how men work, think, figure problems out. It's really bizzare to me. Women think largely how to work together when there are more than one of us. We utilize each other. Men aren't built that way. Every day I so much more understand why we bicker. Our thought patterns are SOOOOO INCREDIBLY NOT the same at ALL. Realizing this has helped me so much everywhere in my life. I think that the person who wrote those Men are from the Cable company, Women are from MaryKay books worked here.

And then just when it could NOT get any more bizzare the wind picks up out on the construction site....and blows a stupid, white, plastic sac right over my face as I turn to them it could not have been more funny, because the dang thing had a huge smiley face on it about the size of my face and next to it the words said:

HAVE A NICE DAY. - OH the irony. Someone put me on the love boat, get me a fancy fruit drink, and ship me outta here. (Fortunately for me no one drew a frito bandito moustache on the smiley face)but one man did say "Now that's the happiest I've seen her all morning." YA THINK?

Only me....I know.
Hugs
Star

Star*

call 911........call 911
Yes there are job openings. Welcome to hell.....o. That was my first greeting.

Maybe Monday I will take a paper grocery sack and a black magic marker and make a mean face. Or a "get to work" foreman type face. hahah. Or a "I HAVE PMS Face" well ....really don't need a bag for that. hahah.

Hugs
Starbie the bag lady.
(Oh i killme)