New Header?

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Okay, this is cool! Who else is seeing the neat new header? Where did it come from? I like it a lot!

Peace

dreamer

ROFL, I was wondering if it was just me.LOL then I decided to come post about it -and there was already a post here, LOL.

I like it. I think first time I saw it the "sooft place to land" was under "conduct disorders.com" and now "soft place to land" is on top of "conductdisorders" I like the cirle of kids, too.

PiperThree

me too!! i was just about to post a thread when i found this one - that is really nice and i love the "soft place to land" - that is soooo true! Great job :bravo:

Piper

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I was just getting ready to post when I saw this post. I really like it. Very classy! Love the people circle....

kris

<font color="blue">just popped in for a few minutes & noticed it right away!!

how beautiful is that!! cheryl, you did a wonderful job. even jarrod was impressed ~~~ has done a lot of freelance graphics work.

the colors & shadings look fantastic. can't wait to see what's next.

kris </font>

Very creative and colorful - I really like it too!!! :smile: And, TM, it can be a circle of support with skydiving :warrior:s if you want it to be!!! It kind of puts an interesting twist on things... WFEN

Martie

I thought is was a circle fo support--but I like sky-diving :warrior: as an added thought.

Very nice colors, too

Martie

ScentofCedar

Oh, good imagery, TM. I thought of it as a family hanging onto each other against all odds as everything starts to crash and burn. (Sound familiar, anybody?!?)

I like that sky diving imagery though, TM.

Sort of like a chain of warrior moms sky diving in to save the day for any of us who needs support.

:smile: :cool: :smirk: :mad: :grin: :shocked: :tongue:

Barbara

:warrior: :warrior: :warrior:

Kathy813

Staff member
Wow, this is like a Rorschach test for CD members. Everyone sees something a little different.

:rofl:

I thought it was kids playing ring around the rosie.

~Kathy

Lothlorien

The sky diving imagery came to me, imediately too. I think it might have been because of the story in the news with the jealous lover killing the other skydiver.

On that happy note......

Kathy813

Staff member
How about the imagery of all of us bailing out at the same time?

:rofl:

With Raoul there to catch us!

~Kathy