Next question...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by klmno, Jan 27, 2013.

  1. klmno

    klmno Active Member

    I need (ok, want) a frame that is like a memory box- probably about 30" by 30" and 1/2" to 1" deep. I say "frame" because I want to hang it up and not have it inset in a table or something. Does anyone have any idea where to find one or even how I could go about searching for one? I'm not even sure what to call it. LOL!
  2. mom_to_3

    mom_to_3 Active Member

  3. klmno

    klmno Active Member

    Yes that's what it's called! For some reason, I was able to get this link to open (my computer is going out). Now...I'll have to search and find an affordable one that is large enough. At least I know what to search for now! thank you!
  4. DammitJanet

    DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

    You might have to get one made.
  5. buddy

    buddy New Member

    can try antique stores t opp mom has found some there.....I think made of old printers boxesboxes.
  6. Signorina

    Signorina Guest

    Pottery barn, michaels, hobby lobby should have them. The larger ones are often called memorabilia frames - or shown holding sports jerseys etc. Hobby lobby and michaels usually have sunday coupons for 40% off a regular priced item. I've purchased them at TJ max & Marshall's too -- hit or miss there! Maybe even hth
  7. AnnieO

    AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

    I know our Michaels Crafts carries them. They have some very nice ones under $40...