No longer lurking

bby31288

Welcome. Wish I could get my husband to even lurk....not a chance. Its nice to have the DHs and dads around! Gives a different perspective!

scent of cedar

Good! :smile:

Welcome to the site.

You must be an awfully nice husband.

Even though my husband refuses to read or post?

The other parents here have helped me and through me, have helped my husband and I learn how to cope with what has happened to our family and to strengthen and deepen our relationship to one another in spite of it.

Nice to have you with us.

Barbara

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Glad to see you here!!! While my husband does not post he knows all of you well!!!

He will ask how you are all doing!! LOL He even makes fun of me, like we are a bunch of gossips, "Oh guess what K did to today? you will never believe this!!!" But he realizes the importance of this place and how much it has helped all of us even him, by reading!!!

WELCOME!!! Post any time and anything!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Welcome Aboard! :smile:

Once in a while my husband has read over my shoulder. That's as close as he's gotten to the board. lol

But since I speak of you all so often, it's not just me who thinks of everyone here as family, the rest of my family does too. :rofl: Heck, I can't tell you have many times husband or the girls will as me how so and so member is doing. lol

It's always nice to see the other half here too.

Hugs

Marguerite

G'day Dave, welcome from Down Under. My husband just officially registered too, about a week ago, after lurking for years. This has really helped us a great deal. Hope it's as useful for you as it has been for me and my husband.

Marg

wakeupcall

(Uh Oh, Girls..........stop the man-bashing!!!)

Just kidding, glad you've joined us. It'll help to have more male perspectives!