Oh For the simpler days of picking out baskets Support

vligrl

Amazing post and so well written. You are a wonderful story teller and I felt every tear right with you. Had one of those days myself today and yesterday while in the supermarket. Sunglasses....big sunglasses are a help. As a mother of a "lost child" I wish you peace and love and a Happy Easter.

Star: That was a beautiful post, and I totally understand how much you are hurting right now. I hope that it brings you some comfort to know that you have helped many, many other parents on this board with your wisdom and beautiful writing. I don't feel like celebrating any holiday right now, because my difficult child is in jail and it makes me so sad to think about him. No mother should be hurting and in pain because of our children, none of us deserve this pain. I will be thinking of you on Easter and I am sending you good wishes for a day filled with hope. HUGS...

rejectedmom

I focus on my grand kids to not feel the pain of my difficult child's exploits. But I do also enjoy the good memories of when difficult child was small. I just cannot think about him not being a part of the family anymore...that makes me sad. So I push that away and look at my favorite picture of when he was a toddler instead. Try to find something that works for you to distract you fromthose sad feelings Star. (((HUGS))) -RM