Oh, I can't wait for Monday!

nvts

Yuck! It's been the 3 day weekend from Hades! It's been threatening rain for the entire weekend, I'm exhausted, difficult child 1 has been picking, picking, picking at the other 2 and difficult child 3 has been picking, picking, picking whenever difficult child 1 takes a break.

difficult child 2 has been a great guy who keeps sharing and doing everything to get the other 2 to like him.

difficult child 3 has been lying NON-STOP for the whole time.

I'm tired, sick to my stomack and husband has been somewhat extended himself. Unfortunatley, he ordered Chinese food for them on Thursday night, he reheated it for them for lunch on Friday and I lost my lunch on Friday afternoon (the smell just sent me over the edge!).

I'm house-bound with these 3 and I'm just about at the end of my rope!

Thanks for letting me whine - I really needed it!

Beth

Sara PA

Oh, this weather has gotten to me and I live alone! What a horrible excuse for a holiday weekend. In your shoes I might run screaming from the house. ((Hugs))

M

ML

I'm ready for Monday too! Weekends like this are exhausting. I you're able to get away from everything if only for a few minutes here and there. Hugs to you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child is having a positively horrid time with morning sickness this pregnancy too.

(((((hugs)))))) sorry you're cooped up with the kids and feeling yukky. God how I hated rainy days in the summer.........

Oh wait, that's when I invented "playing in the rain". :rofl: If it wasn't storming at all, and not chilly, I'd let the kids throw on their suits and go play out in the rain.

Yes they got muddy. I'd just hose them off on the patio before bringing them in to bathe.

Hope they can get outside soon.

((hugs))

nvts

and normally I'd let them play outside as well, but it's just that muggy, hangy, yucky kind of day. Just the kind that makes everyone cranky...

I'm clicking my heals 3 times...

damnit! I'm still here~!

Beth

witzend

I was wondering if you were having morning (all day) sickness. I can't even fathom being pregnant in the summer with three difficult child's at home! We are so busy at home at home that husband always says "TGIM!" (Thank God it's Monday!)

I hope you will feel better soon, and that the difficult children will chill out a bit.

Gaah! Hot muggy weather is enough to make ANYONE cranky.

Sending you sunny skies and low humidity. Just please send it back when you are done.

nvts

BBK! I saw the pics from your house of "Rabble Rousers" lol! They all looked so happy and full of fun that I have to say, I was jealous!

So how'd you do it? Crazy glue? Those smiles looked permanantly fixed on those faces!

I have to admit, the school busses showed up between 7 and 7:05 and I was dancing a jig at 7:06! With HOT coffee!

Ahhhhhhh...silence...how sweet it is!

Steely

Acckkkkk..........Beth, I cannot imagine.
I was so morning/day/evening sick with difficult child - the mere mention of being pregnant makes me want to hurl. That coupled with difficult children........Sigh.
Many, many hugs.