Ok, #2 (no pun intended!) was amusingly true!

Jabberwockey

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/9-small-but-overlooked-things-that-put-your-112055165833.html

Honey, #3?!?! LOL! I think they might have over thought this one a bit.

Yeah, we're both guilty of #4.

I posted this because #1, 5, and 6 can be especially relevant for all of us on this board. Dealing with our children, whether still in school or grown up, can drain us to the point where it can take too much energy to pay proper attention to our spouse. I guess #4 could be a symptom of this as well.

Lil

#1 - I think we're okay.
#2 - Totally. Why do you think I want to change our bathroom door to one that's soundproof!
#3 - I learned to fold your stupid underwear and socks - This man has to have every single piece of clothing on hangers facing to the right...even though he has the right side of the closet which means you don't see the fronts of them - so YOU can learn to stack the dishwasher right or live with me restacking it!
#4 - Yeah. I agree. But we're sitting side by side answering each other's Facebook posts!
#5 - Date night? What's date night?
#6 - Well, we're affectionate - some people think too much so.
#7 - Yeah...that's what this is...baby (elephant) weight.
#8 - I do this - although last time I thanked you sincerely for doing something for me (oatmeal) you responded with, "Yeah, about that, I don't' want to do that anymore" or words to that effect. :annoyed2:
#9 - Guess you lucked out that I came in-law free. :p

Jabberwockey

#8 - I do this - although last time I thanked you sincerely for doing something for me (oatmeal) you responded with, "Yeah, about that, I don't' want to do that anymore" or words to that effect. :annoyed2:

We both do this all the time. And honey, the whole making your breakfast thing, it wasn't that I don't want to or am unwilling to make this for you, it was that doing so was making me late for work! Maybe if we could get to bed before 10:30 I might be able to get up early enough to start doing this again. :sleep:

And I wasn't complaining about #3. How often to I actually tell you before I run the dishwasher so you can check it first?!?!:rolleyes: LOL!