OMG - these types of situations have to STOP in the US

Steely

The father talks about this man needing a voice - I feel like we all need to be a voice - I only wish I knew how. This story made me so, so mad, there are just no words.

H

HaoZi

There's another article on that here somewhere with a very graphic after photo and the video that was taken. This situation is so... (&^$@^#$)... yeah...

There's a similar one that happened in San Antonio this morning.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You know, I'm all for officer's safety and such........

But they really need to take those d@mn tasers away from them. They're under the impression that the electric shot does no harm......but if you do it enough, or to the wrong person, it can seriously injure or kill them.

It's like those shock collars for dogs. Supposed to be wonderful training tools.........until you give your dog epilepsy. ugh

keista

But they really need to take those d@mn tasers away from them. They're under the impression that the electric shot does no harm......but if you do it enough, or to the wrong person, it can seriously injure or kill them.

No lie french fry. I really think I'd rather be shot in the leg that get tased - yeah seriously. At my weight and out of shape condition, single tase would probably drop me dead like a fly. Shot to the leg I know I can recover from.

Steely

In addition to tazing the heck out of him - they beat and kicked him in the head so many times - they are claiming that is why he died. They guy didn't even have a weapon - he just freaked and ran from the police. Arggggg............

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
This happens far, far too much. There was a similar, though not nearly as tragic, situation in Dayton a couple of months back. Fortunately the man's mother was able to out-shout the cops...

My dog has a shock collar, but it's tied to the electric fence. It's on low, and he hasn't been shocked much. For a mutt, he's pretty smart. BUT - that's his CHOICE, not something involuntary.

And kicking someone when they are down - this whole thing made me see RED.