only one at a time

Liahona

It seems like I can only focus on one difficult child's therapy at a time. If I'm focused on difficult child 1 then the stuff I'm supposed to do for difficult child 2 goes out the window and vice verse. How can I do both at once?

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
It's a challenge to have more than one treatment plan at one time. It becomes a real balancing act for a parent to implement in the home.

I combined what parts of the tweedles plans I could for simplicity's sake then took on one thing at a time for each child.

busywend

Most likely you will deal with the issue at hand. Tough to try to keep it all straight for one, can't imaginge two!

AllStressedOut

I put one fire out at a time. Its hard for me to plan too far in advance because something else always becomes priority. Now I just deal with the immediate problems and if I have time at night, start thinking about the future one day at a time.

I know I need all 3 difficult children paperwork for their psychiatric visits today and tomorrow, but I don't have time to take care of it all. So today I only dealt with the two who are going in today. Tonight or tomorrow I'll take care of the other's.

Sometimes you just have to deal with what you absolutely have to deal with and let everything else fall where it may.

One thing at a time, one day at a time! (((hugs))) It will all work out the way it is supposed to!