Phew/Whew The Dust Has Settled A Bit!

DDD

Thanks for caring. Life is settling down a bit, thank heavens. I am not going to be a great grandma. Hooray!

You know the funny thing about the possibility and stress?? My emotions were about like they were forty plus years ago when I thought I was going to reproduce and didn't. By the time nature took its course there was a "slight bit" of disappointment. You start thinking of the sweet parts of little babies soon after you are ready to commit Hari Kari at the thought of a kid. ;) It is actually a huge Phew/Whew!

GFGmom and I haven't had any contact and I've enjoyed the break from her stress. difficult child is not maintaining well but is not in crisis. Can you all believe this?? GFGmom gave the wonder psychiatrist a bad check! :sick: After five calls and promises from GFGmom the psychiatrist's office called me and said
"sorry but if he doesn't live with you he can no longer be a patient".

easy child/difficult child is up and down like a pogo stick BUT he is UP far more than down.

The big fundraising event is on the 18th and both the harddrive and the backups on the business computer went out. Need I say more. I am stressed, tired etc. but have vowed that as of 11/1 I am making DDD the number one priority. Yeah, me.

Thanks again. DDD

meowbunny

Ya know, I didn't mind hearing that mommy dearest wanted her son to live with her. Wasn't sure why, still not but I was hoping she just wanted a free babysitter but would at least take care of her son. I'm so sorry to hear she isn't even remotely doing that. Giving the psychiatrist a bad check is just inexcusable!

Yuck on hard drives. Hope you had backups.

And don't forget, you still have an offer to come down here and visit. A break after the fundraiser might be a good idea! And it's only about a 2 hour drive.

Genny

Worlds Best Nana
My thoughts:
-Glad things are settling down, but what happened with the pregnancy?
-I'm still optimistic that difficult child will choose to return to a relatively stable environment.
-I't about time you made YOU the number one priority! Go DDD, Go DDD, it's your birthday:cutie_pie::happyguy:

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Thanks for letting us know DDD. You know what a curious lot we are! Glad things settled out on that front. As for the other, what! Bad check?! Oh, pooh.

Keeping positive thoughts for you & yours
Peace

TYLERFAN

Hi DDD:

Glad the dust has cleared some. I have this funny feeling the dust never fully clears, though. GFGness is indeed forever for the majority of them.
I think of you often as my "expert witness" when it comes to grandchild raising. I wanted to thank you for your kind thoughts and sympathies regarding my current situation:angel:

Blessings,
Melissa:angel2:

Ephchap

Well, my friend, you really don't look old enough to be a GG anyway ! ;)

I'm glad that things have calmed down a bit. I know you could use a bit of a reprieve, that's for sure.

With a huge phew/whew, I'm sending mega hugs,
Deb