Prayers Needed Please Updated

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Last night on the way home one of our finest instructors was in a serious car accident. For unknown reasons she veered off the interstate at high speed, hit a pole, hit a tree, flew into a deep ditch and landed almost in a creek. She had to be cut from the vehicle and care flighted from the scene to the nearest trauma center. At the moment she's in ICU in critical condition.

They have photos of the car on the local news web site. I'm honestly surprised she lived thru the accident. :sad:

Prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thank you all for the prayers. They are much appreciated.

She has a broken thigh bone and internal injuries. Still in ICU.

This is the instructor I had for medication terminology and for human diseases. in my opinion the best one we have for the phlebotomy program. She's a youngish grandmother with a difficult child son with aspergers. You should've heard our discussions on the autistic spectrum in class, not to mention mental illnesses in general. She reminded me of the warrior Mom's here on the board. An awesome lady.

Lisa, She sounds like a wonderful person!!! I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers while I'm away... I hope by the time I return next week, she'll be out of ICU. WFEN :angel: :flower:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
She is still in serious condition, but will make it. Seatbelts saved her life. It's going to be a long road of recovery, though. Sorry I didn't get back to update again. My time is tight this quarter.

Thanks for the prayers. :smile:

TerryJ2

Wow. Well, that's good about the seatbelts. I can imagine it will be a long road to recovery, as you said.
Thanks for the info.
Best of luck and healing to her.