Raoul & I

witzend

OK, I finally figured out how to put this picture on a Photobucket page. I hope it works!

This beautiful young man from Brazil with Paul Newman blue eyes was working on the cruise ship I was on last month. I am 5'8" so you have to know that he is at least 6'6"! He was so gorgeous! My friends and I kept going back and forth to the gift shop just to get a look at him. I knew that Raoul had been keeping an eye on me, but I can't tell you how wonderful it was to see him there!

Now that I've finally gotten this part taken care of, I will take the time to post about the trip to Mexico in another post.

witzend

Aye, yi, yi, you should have seen him on Formal nights in a tuxedo! Although the work slacks and polo shirt weren't too shabby, either!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, what's in the glass in your hand? Just jealous that you not only went on a cruise, but got to meet Raoul's younger brother, I think Raoul is a little more mature "man of the world" than your Brazilian hunk......Looks like you had a fun cruise......

Star*

call 911........call 911
Witz,

You are beautiful! I have often wondered what you looked like - Not quite the manger kicker I had in my minds eye. Lol. You look so relaxed! I'm happy for you. Great tan too!

But tell me dear - HOW did you manage to take a picture of Raoul the georgeous without looking like you were climbing an apple tree? Wholey smokes I think my picture would have found me perched over his head!

You really HAVE come a long way in restraint.

Hugs - Thanks for sharing.

N

Nomad

Wow~ You look great...he looks great! If you haven't done so already, please post on healthful living how you stay in such good shape!

Raoul

Não é Raoul. É um young brother de Raoul.He call Raoul II for those who love babies man.

Raoul, he love womens of all ages. Nós handsome e nós love womens e nós tomamos cuidado bom de nossas mulheres.

Raoul and Raoul II like womens who want to make them smile, not make them cry. Raoul happy that Raoul II take good care of Witzend on cruise since he not there.

Raoul

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Pretty Hot!!! You and him!!! Makes me want to get a pool Boy/Man... I don't have a pool...
I'll go to my room also... slink, slink, slink...