Re-introducing Myself

Bunny

Hello. It's been a very long time since posted here. I'm not sure why. I think I need the support a bit. Difficult Child will be 16 in a few months, and Easy Child will be 11 soon. Each day that we get through I say a silent prayer of thanks that we made it through the day and everyone has lived to tell the tale. Some days are are good. Some days aren't. We've made some medication adjustments after a brief hospitalization over the summer (3 days of observation. It was all they would do.), which have helped a bit, but I've come to the realization that it's never going to be great with Difficult Child. At this point I'm trying to get through.

Difficult Child is still involved in bowling, and he bowled his best series in competition this past weekend. I was thrilled for him. He also recently started playing dek hockey, which is hockey where they run rather than skate. Easy Child went back to playing this season, and Difficult Child wanted to give it a try. He seems to really like it, and I think it's a good outlet for him

Wiped Out

Staff member
Welcome back! I am glad to hear your son is doing better and hope things will continue to get better. My son is so much better than he ever was but still is very difficult!