Restaurant Show

susiestar

Roll With It
Friends of mine own a very popular restaurant here. I used to work there and loved my job . The owners have a granddau who is Jessie's age - same birthday even! Girls are best friends and have been forever.

I asked a few weeks ago about hte Restaurant Association show. I went many years ago for a college class.

Tomorrow I get to go again with my friend!! We will drive in to the city, spend the day walking around the convention center eating and getting all sorts of free stuff. She is looking for info on tablecloths for the restaurant. I am just going for fun. I LOVE these things.

It will be nice to NOT focus on the kids. Very nice. A much needed break for me. Esp right now.

I will not be here tomorrow, but will post on Wed about the show.

Susie

susiestar

Roll With It
I am back from the show. IT was WONDERFUL!! LOTS of great food. I am still stuffed, and we had 1 1/2 hours to drive home.

I got lots of cool stuff. A mug, a cup that turns red when it gets cold (from the Red Cross, no less!), 2 samples that each make a GALLON of salad dressing - one is for creamy italian, the other for Hidden Valley Blue Cheese (my all time favorite!!). I to t little bottles of tabasco, hot sauce (several kinds), samples of muffins and cookies, and enough business cards to thrill my 2 younger kids (they collect business cards). I got a mug, and enough pens to fill it. One pen has a button to push - then it shows a logo in the light that comes out of it. Just think what life in Gotham City would have been like if EVERYONE there could have called Batman so easily!!

It was a wonderful day. I got to hear a talk on email marketing to drive repeat purchases from existing customers. It was really really cool.

Overall, a totally wonderful day. AND when I got home my medications were finally here from the insurance co. So I am all set for the next 3 months!!