Scared Out of My Mind....Need Calm and Solutions

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
So what happened? Did your difficult child go to the hospital? I seem to have missed that update.

No, we did not take her to psychiatric hospital - as it would have resulted in a very short stay, if we could have gotten her admitted at all....and the doctor felt that a short stay would be worse than no stay at all, because all it would likely do is set difficult child out for revenge.

We have arranged for difficult child to take part in a therapeutic "camp" so that doctor can evaluate her more closely. difficult child is under the impression that she will be "working" as a camp counselor and helping with the other kids. While we are waiting for camp to start - difficult child has been told by doctor that she needs to be on her very best behavior or else she will not be "eligible for the job".

So it's just a matter of keeping things together for the next few days...

C

comatheart

Sounds interesting. How do you go about finding camps such as this? I wish you the best and hope they are able to help your difficult child.

C

comatheart

Hehe, thanks! If you could meet my kids you would be amazed at just how fitting it is too. ;)