See what they learn from us??

Star*

call 911........call 911
MOM if you DO NOT GIVE ME BACK MY PUPPY I WILL BE FORCED TO CALL THE POLICE. (said jokingly serious)

YEAH? WELL CALL 'EM........(PFT) see what I learned from HIM?

HA HAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaa

I've got Pootie and we're in our LV cubicle.

klmno

OOHHH- so now he is in training to be a real Dad, Huh? Got a girlfriend, a pootie, a job--- look out, Star, there might be more on the way than a furbaby!!

klmno

Ok- taking bets....

Since Star hasn't been on this evening and we know that she got that call from Dude, where's your money-

Is she in jail for grandpuppy-napping?

Or is she a fugitive in hiding (we all know where) with a glittering pootie?

Or (just thought of another possibility-LOL)-- Is Star at home all comfy and relaxing with Pootie and DF eating snacks and watching a movie and planning a visit to Macy's tomorrow while Dude has suddenly disappeared but rumor has it he is wrapped in duct tape under someone's cubicle.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG - you guys are a riot - And I LOVED the Dogs at work segments - thanks.

Well - I got a 1 day extension with Little Princess Sparkle Fanny, aka Pootie, aka NO-NO, aka Honey GIT her.....aka Princess Glitter Britches aka - THAT ain't glitter Star.

I spoke with Dude and while he is Upset that he cant have her back tonight - DF said WE went and got her - HE needs to find a way HERE to get her. (lol) yes - we'll go with that story.

I did speak to him about the things that concerned us. He listened and actually agreed on most of it. He said he has an outdoor kennel that she can use instead of roaming free - okay not the ideal thing but - better than running loose. He's determined to make this work and make it the best for her.

He actually THANKED me and DF for ALL we did for her. I told him she is happy here, and loves being the Princess. I swear she read the board - I told her she was going home to Daddy - and she shot in my office closet and hid in the back - on top of some throw rugs and is now snoring.

At least SHE has a plan! LOL

Not in jail = yet. lol and of course tomorrow WHAT POOTIE? DID WE EVEN EVER HAVE A POOTIE HERE? lol

Since you have changed her name to Princess Sparkle Fanny (AKA Glitter Britches), you can tell him in all honesty that there is NOT a canine named Pootie on your property.

klmno

Well - I got a 1 day extension with Little Princess Sparkle Fanny, aka Pootie, aka NO-NO, aka Honey GIT her.....aka Princess Glitter Britches aka - THAT ain't glitter Star.
:rofl:

I did speak to him about the things that concerned us. He listened and actually agreed on most of it. He said he has an outdoor kennel that she can use instead of roaming free - okay not the ideal thing but - better than running loose. He's determined to make this work and make it the best for her.

He actually THANKED me and DF for ALL we did for her.
:faint:

And, I predict...
:stalker: :clubbing: :pet: :bigsmile:

donna723

Star, congrats on having a grandpuppy! I'm sure you won't be tempted to spoil her too much ... but just in case you can't resist, Target has a good selection of doggie clothes, beds and toys! We wouldn't want her to feel deprived now, would we!
:cool_dog:
I'm so glad that she won't be running loose anymore. Since she'll be outside most of the time, is she on some kind of heartworm preventative?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Did you ever watch the movie Babe? (yes the one with the pig) and there are these little mice that (in the story) turn the pages and announce what the chapter is? In that movie there was a chapter - said in mouse talk

A Dark Day...............

She is gone. I am blue. Dude called and said he was on his way and showed up 30 seconds later. I thought BLOODY Hell did you call from the end of the driveway? I had her little suitcase packed. Her blanket, her pillow, her toy basket, her pom pons "GO TEAM POOTIE" I was teaching her to cheer - so cute. He bones, her kitty doll, her foot ball, and all the tennis balls, and packed her snacks, her food, her dish, her water bowl.

The only thing I forgot to get was kleenex for me. I was a mess. Dude started to chuckle - and then said "Mom you're serious! I've never seen you like ......Aw Mom it's okay I'll take good care of her." and then I left the room with her - handed him her collar with matching leash and gigantic soft chew bone from her Great Grandma.....a DVD on puppy care, her ear cleaner and I kissed her, and she looked at me like "WHat? What's going on Namma?" and then.....they were gone.

Dude came back and said "Hey Mom? You suppose you could watch her next weekend for me? I think she must like it here and Grrrrrrandpa and Nammahs =she's gained a ton!"

So there was a little something to look forward to - and Dude told me to keep her toys here - She has tons at home. Left the food - for when she visits - and that was the end of it.

He said he didn't have a super time at the beach - it was okay. I didn't get my happy from him - a fossil he found. He forgot - he was so in and out I didn't really get to ask him much.

We go Monday for a meeting with the fosters - and we told him - if she is covered in fleas - she'll be leaving with us.

She has had her shots (1st set), she's on frontline for fleas, Heartguard for heartworm preventative, she had her ears cleaned and treated for mites, she was wormed, she got toys, she played, she was a joy and I'm really going to miss her all week.

susiestar

Roll With It
Big hugs Star! I am sorry you are blue. You will see Pooty Sparkle Tushie on Monday, AND you get to have her next weekend. if she is flea covered, just tell Dude she is your payment for catching him up on the probation fees.

Hugs,

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
Susie,

You know......if anyone even mentions "paying probation" to Dude about his other probation it sets him off. As a child with a sense of entitlement this punishment has "STUCK" and WILL STICK for 3 years. He's finally found something that makes him uncomfortable - that's working his butt off for a little money (cause you dont' make the big buck at 17) and then turning MOST of it over to the PROBATION MAN. THE LANGUAGE!!!!!! WOW!

But - it's a punishment that has stuck and one has to wonder.......do long term punishments with teens make a difference or make them worse? Dude is complying because his BIGGEST fear is going back to jail and not being free -and he has that 15 year charge still ahead of him - and is trying which tells me that when he goes to court SOMEONE needs to listen that this is a kid with problems that is doing the best he can.

As for fleas? You bet - I told him if she's covered after a frontline treament then the HOUSE and YARD need to be fogged and treated BEFORE she can think about coming back home. END OF CONVERSATION - I mean if you had a day care - WOULDN'T You want the CHILDREN to be in a flea free environment?

And I was told that was being done while they were at the beach - so we shall see.