She Signed It

TYLERFAN

Hi Family:

She signed the papers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24f.gif
I am so relieved. The only thing she asked to change is her address!!!! :rofl:
She spent the whole day with us yesterday. Went to pick her up at the soberhouse, saw some old friends....good feeling.
She went to the lawyer with me, we had some lunch, then fiance made dinner and I took her home. difficult child was happy she was with the baby all day.
We will have baby J for the next 24 months and difficult child has to test negative on all her drug tests in order to ask for custody to be returned to her, she must also have a job and be capable of supporting baby.
At this time I am hopeful, and now know that baby J is safe with us till difficult child gets her act together.
Thank You for the prayers, they worked!!! :bravo:
Nothing like the "Board" family praying for ya!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24f.gif
Thank You and I'll be here more for you all.

Blessings,
Melissa *

Coookie

Melissa,

I am so happy that all went well. :bravo: :grin: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

Merry Christmas... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

Hugs

KFld

What a great holiday gift. You must be so relieved. I'm so happy for all of you. Hopefully difficult child will now be able to concentrate fully on her recovery knowing that her child is being taken care of and that all she needs to worry about is herself.

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
:bravo: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif I am so glad this all worked out for the very best for all involved!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif :bravo:

Peace

mattsmom27

What a immense relief this must be, to have her not drag this through court and fight the inevitable, to give you security that doting on the baby isn't leading to this precious child being suddenly yanked from this loving stable home you are providing.
Merry Merry Merry Christmas to one heck of a warrior mom and an even fiercer warrior grandmother!!

Melissa

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
Yeah!! I am so happy for you!!!
Though I have been absent in "body" I have not been absent in heart!!
WE have had a rough few months!!
sorry I have not been there for you through this
Paula /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24b.gif

lovemysons

I know you are rejoicing, could read it in your post.
wrote you a looooong pm just now, lol.

Enjoy your gifts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24b.gif I am so so happy for your difficult child too. I hope everything good for you guys.

happy hugs and thanks to be given, :smile:
lovemysons

envisablepuppet

I had a feeling she would do the right thing Melissa and I'm so glad she did. Now hopfuly she will keep doing the right things for herself as well.

Enjoy the baby and have a wonderful holiday.

Lea

AliceLee

WONDERFUL news!!!! How relieved you must feel! Sounds like today was really good for you all around. Maybe your daughter will now have the incentive to do what she needs to do. Hope you continue to be blessed over the holidays!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24b.gif

SunnyFlorida

Melissa, what a wonderful "gift". so happy that difficult child is doing this and so happy that you are able to asist her.

congratulations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

donna723

Melissa, this is GREAT news! And just in time for Christmas! I can only imagine how relieved you must feel!

And I'm happy for your daughter too that she is cooperating and appears to be on the right road. I know you've heard this before, but maybe this is what it will take to finally get her to turn her life around. Getting her child back should be very strong motivation! Maybe some day she'll be able to look back at this time in her life as just a bumpy part of the road.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
This is great news, Melissa. I'm happy for adults involved but even happier for the baby!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Suz