She slept in her own bed!!!!

Sue C

After years and years of sleeping on our bedroom floor because she actually believed someone was going to break into the house and kill her, Melissa slept in her own bed last night. A major milestone!
:bravo:

Sue

Sue C

She just went to bed......in her own bed AGAIN! Two nights in a row. I don't know what has made her brave enough to sleep in her room, but I'm so pleased.

She doesn't have a job yet. She got a rejection letter in the mail today for the receptionist job at the pet grooming place. She went to the job fair at the bicycle warehouse yesterday. They said they'd call if they want to interview her. I'm going to suggest she call them on Friday. They pay less than the receptionist job, only $8.50/hour plus she would be on her feet all day. I'm hoping she sees that she's going to need to go back to college if she wants to have a career where she makes better money than that.

Sue

DammitJanet

Sue...have you suggested that she try going to a temp agency and try getting some work thru them for experience? Many times an employer will hire someone temp to permanent if they like them.