She's making a list, and checking it twice...

KTMom91

...and I'm gonna go nuts before we even get out of town!

We aren't leaving till Tuesday, for heaven's sakes, and Miss KT is sitting here making a list of the clothing she needs to take for a three-day, two night trip to tour a college.

"What hoodies should I take? My blue Juicy, my purple Juicy...oh! And my navy cardigan! Five pairs of jeans...how many pairs of socks will I need? I think I'll take eight. Should I take the cream tank top or the white one to go with the navy cardigan? Should I take this shirt? And the honeysuckle pink one, too? Oh! Yeah! My leopard sweater, and my seafoam green tank top to go with my Juicy. And hats? Won't I need hats?"

At least five pairs of undies, a bathing suit...and she hasn't even gotten to shoes yet.

But she won't need any shorts...she's positive of that. This kid is nuts.

KTMom91

Oh, yes...hoodies in June. Because it's ONLY gonna be in the high 60's. Heaven forbid she gets COLD.

She's now covered both sides of the paper with her list, carefully itemizing such items as hairbrush...deodorant...toothpaste...shampoo...computer...charger...

The worst part is that she actually expects me to have a serious conversation about the clothes she should bring. And then she says, in a huff, "You really don't care, do you?"

NOPE! SURE DON'T!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Lol, too funny! I remember difficult child packing for a weekend with her dad....5 prs jeans, 1 tshirt, 4 bras, 2pr undies, no socks and a giant sweatshirt. Now easy child, she's like Miss Kt...hoodies with-matching tanks, and coverups for nighttime chill, etc. Lololol.

DammitJanet

I know. I forget half the stuff I need. lol. Normally I take a couple of pairs of pants. A shirt for each day. If Im only going for a weekend, one bra and 3 pairs of undies.

My downfall was always packing for Keyana. I always either over packed or under packed for her.