Sickness running rampant

DS3

Alrighty... It's been a fun 24 hours thus far in my house. difficult child 2 has the stomach bug. Hasn't kept much down since yesterday morning except water and pedialite. And OMG, his poo is so nasty! At the very least, doctor gave him a shot and he hasn't been vomiting as much.

I have bronchitis or en-flamed asthma. They couldn't say which but gave me medications for both.

And now I am waiting for difficult child to get something just to toss it into the mix. Yay.

On top of this, I found a car and managed to get financed for it (at the high end of the budget mind you), and the dealership asked if I could come in and sign the papers. I let them know that I was sick and that my son was sick. Their response was that they couldn't hold the car much longer and needed me in tomorrow to sign (today now). I kind of feel like telling them to shove it. I don't need that car so badly as to get everyone there sick and to go read fine print when I don't feel good. The nerve of some people.

Anywho... Just wanted to post an update. Don't really know why. Just did.

:sick:

DDD

So sorry about the multiple illnesses. Great that you were able to get medical attention so soon. My sister in law and brother in law got an intestinal bug that was the worst ever. The Doctor's office was closing for the weekend and they were told to go to the hospital. There was no way either of them could drive because they were barely able to get off the pot.

Alot of people (and maybe some doctors) don't know that a shot or a supository can stop the violent symptoms pdq. I have no idea why their Dr's office didn't at least call in an Rx for the supositories. It would have saved them two or three days of wretched illness. Glad your MD was smarter.

I understand about the car. I think I'd tell him "oh well if you have another buyer go for it". Hugs DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ditto the car thing. I'd say he doesn't have anyone for it but is trying to push the sale through.

Hope you all start feeling better soon. Take care of yourself, get plenty of rest.

Hugs

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sending some healing thoughts - hope you're all feeling better soon. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. easy child had one, I must have caught it from her. Blech.

I'd tell the dealer to do whatever he wants - if the car is still there when you feel better, go for it.

buddy

Feel better soon. Maybe the car is a lemon and the universe is trying to help guide you away from it??? (I am not a cosmic kind of gal, just trying to make sense of it, smile) Hope everyone heals quickly!

InsaneCdn

Its the end of the month - the dealers really want to get stuff signed off and out the door "before" the 31st... because sales stats are done on a calendar-month basis. Also affects whether the salesman gets paid for selling the car "this month" or "next month".

So, of course the salesman wants it sold NOW.
Really bad salesmanship, though, to handle it this way.

DS3

Ditto the car thing. I'd say he doesn't have anyone for it but is trying to push the sale through.

Hope you all start feeling better soon. Take care of yourself, get plenty of rest.

Hugs

Believe it or not, I went this morning. I figured if I was miserable and out there, he could catch it and learn a lesson. :devil:

Anywho - He sold the car yesterday. So why bother telling me to come in today? To try to sell me something else I can't afford? :rolleyes:

I'm starting to feel better this afternoon and difficult child 2 is starting to actually have a little solid poo... still runny though. At least its better then water-poo. And he managed to keep his lunch down. I even managed to bleach the floors and shampoo the rug that kept getting vomited on. So Yay for me. One less thing to do this weekend. I'm ready for bed though. Could really have used some extra sleep since I still feel pretty bad. And being out in the cold this morning while they tried to sell me a different car... yeah... I'm sure that helped a LOT.

:sleeping: