Smoker's Tip

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I discovered something the other day. It is not necessary to pay 4 dollars for a pack of cigarettes.

We have a Cheap Tobacco store in town. Went in there and turns out that they have a machine that rolls cigarettes. They sell the papers (with filters) and several different types of tobacco. husband and I asked for the demonstration. They asked what brand we smoke, found a tobacco closest to it and rolled a cigarette to try. These have filters. You can get tobacco with no additives if you want.

Amazingly easy. Amazingly cheap. CHEAP. And just like the cigs we normally smoke. Instead of 4 dollars a pack, it's about 90 cents!! This will help so much with our budget. Especially since I can't get the chantix refilled thanks to school loan going to pay the state taxes.

From what I've heard most tobacco stores have this.

donna723

Before they banned smoking at the prison where I work, they used to sell these to the inmates. They are little paper tubes with the filter attached and this "injector" thing that puts the loose tobacco into the tube. I never saw how they worked though. I'm sure it has to be waaaay cheaper than buying regular cigarettes.

susiestar

Roll With It
While I am not a smoker, I recognize that it is a fully legal habit/addiction. Thank you for pointing out a way to make it more affordable for the many that are addicted to it and pulling $$$ from other things to meet this need.

Of course it is better for a person not to smoke, but this is good info for those who do smoke.

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Lisa - I saw these in Cincinnati when my difficult child was in rehab. One of the other girls and her mom were making the cigs during visiting hours.

MrsMcNear46

I too roll my own. And I only roll one at a time....keeps the smoking to a minimum that way. I pay $10 for enough to roll a carton.

Julie