Sooo Much Going On!!

Confused

Well, everything with me has been going forward, in circles, backwards, sideways, you name it. Wasnt going to post yet because I wanted to have a full report but, half is ok, you all been so great to me, just wanted to let you all know where we are at. Again, because of you all, your advice, we have been learning and not giving up.

My dad is worse health wise, gpa is in a NH ( for now, not getting into that),my diet, what diet? Im sick of my weight and notice like California and others its not easy the stress is so bad for diets, health, just one food replacing at a time for me, or, cold turkey!!iI realize the food for me is hard to control because of stress, but at the same time, realize I chose this because its one thing I fully have control over with no one saying anything. But I look and feel horrible and realize the weight has to go, I will deal with the stress by walking and working out,at least I will try!!! I am planning on going back to school to get my Masters when I start working. I have a Business Id like to start, I think, but still need a job first to do it!!!Oh and a Masters!

Son is on a new sleep medication( temporarily- in case he has side effects as it is suppose to help for anxiety and depression as well), he still has been with attitude, and his usual mouth, but his anger issues have improved! Hes not perfect and still gets physical but still a BIG improvement.. still watching for what he has, Bi Polar, Mood Disorder, so many other possibilities. So as I noticed its hard to put a name on a disorder and apply it to him, we all have to be sure. Or at least close. Therapy therapy and more therapy is key one, activities key two, medications key 3, us learning how to deal with any disorder the kids have is also key 1! So we are getting there?

Daughter has been OFFICIALLY diagnosed with Anxiety. School online is still going slow, but going. She has some great plans, so Im trying to get her to go for them at the way she can handle them!

Decisions are so hard to make because I can make so many for my kids and then as you all know been living under all families and exs rules/roof all these years, now Im getting to make more decisions, I know I cant please them all just my kids n me. Well, least me! But it takes time to get thoughts straight, re-learn who I was, am and want to be, who I need to be and should be. It really is baby steps in some ways, and giant leaps in others. I am scared I will fail once or if ( hopefully) someone hires me, its been so many years since I worked, Im not young anymore....

TerryJ2

Thank you for the great update. You actually sound like you're doing very well, despite the weight issues. You are making plans and moving forward, and yes, decisions ARE hard to make, and to stick to. That's why you give them so much thought. :)
I'm so glad that your son's new sleep medication is working, and that he has been less physical. I know the feeling. :)

Scent of Cedar *

Wasnt going to post yet because I wanted to have a full report but, half is ok

Half is perfect. Thank you for posting in, Confused.

I was wondering how you are.

But it takes time to get thoughts straight, re-learn who I was, am and want to be, who I need to be and should be. It really is baby steps in some ways, and giant leaps in others. I am scared I will fail once or if ( hopefully) someone hires me, its been so many years since I worked, Im not young anymore....

I love this new way you are thinking.

:hugs:

Putting ourselves out there when we are searching for work is a very hard thing. There will be rejection: That's okay. There will be a new job. That will bring a whole new set of challenges. That's okay, too.

I feel so proud of and for you, Confused.

You will do great in your new job. We would like to be here for you to support you as you go through the interviewing and the waiting and the accepting and all the wonderful, scary things that come with taking on a new job.

I really am so happy you posted in.

That was kind of you.

:O)

Cedar

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
Thanks for the update Confused. You sound really good.

Life is life with all the ups and downs and you are taking it all in stride.

Wishing you all the best in your job search. Let us know how it goes.

AppleCori

Hi Confused!

Glad to hear from you. Thanks for the update.

I'm glad to hear that your son is doing better and your daughter has a diagnosis. This is a giant step forward for them, and you.

You have a lot on your plate, and you can't tackle everything at once. Remember how you eat an elephant--one bite at a time (metaphorically speaking). The whole elephant is so large and overwhelming--but if you take it one piece at a time, it is so much more manageable. Focus on one thing at a time. Pretty soon, a big chunk is taken care of.

Please stay with us, and check in when you can.

Apple

Californiablonde

Thank you for the update, Confused. I'm glad you finally have a diagnosis for your daughter. It sounds like your doing well. Boy can I ever relate to you on the stress and eating thing. Anyway, I'm glad things in your household are looking better. Keep up the good work!

Confused

Terry- Thank you, and Im glad you know the feeling! I wouldnt want to celebrate it on my own!

Somewhere- Thank you!

Pasajes- Thank you, I got even more great plans ahead!

Scent- Thank you,and as I told pasa, I have more plans, I keep getting knocked down( hey thats in a song too) but Im not staying down anymore!

Tanya -Thank you, and boys Im on a down at the moment :/

Apple- Thank you, and for the advice!

California- Thank you, and just dont forget your not alone!

Ok........... drama drama here! But actually not with family! Of course its not all roses but hey, in these tough times with gpa and some families health, the family, MY FAMILY ( wow mine?????????) as been pulling together again! Of course we still have our ways and always disagreed on things but in it all we have called or written or visited/helped physically, took turns etc. A family is lucky if they dont disagree ever!!! Come on this is real life not a tv show!!!What gets me is those who dont live in our shoes just as I dont live in theirs, but yet I try to understand theirs and at least accept we may not agree or would live the same way, but they cant? I wont change "me "completely for them, I am a person who cares for others, knows how to have understanding even if I never been in that situation. I will always improve myself for my kids and me, of course Im an ok person and am a overprotective loving mom :)

But, I know what I want to do sort of, maybe I need a career counselor? I dont want to be a lawyer as Im too old to go to school for that many years. And not everyone can afford lawyers anyways, but want to help the bullied, want to help those who cant help themselves, want to be peoples voices. I want to help people become stronger but yet I dont want to be a counselor either as I think I have had too much experience and cant do that exactly. I cant write well obviously, so a book is out of the question ha! I dont always present myself with the right words when I speak but it comes from the heart.

Ill be back as I need caffeine...sugar..... something!!!!