Spring snowstorm on its way!

Sue C

We are under a winter storm warning. It begins at 4 am tonight and goes through 1 am Thursday. We are supposed to get 9-12" of snow. What a spring!

Anyone else have snow on the way?

Sue

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sue,

husband reported that it's beginning to snow "ever so slightly" even as we speak.

Not looking forward to yet another spring snowstorm.

tiredmommy

We've had at least a few flurries everyday since last week. We had about 6" on Friday. I have no doubt that we will be receiving more snow in the very near future. Sigh.

KFld

No snow here, just a lot of rain on it's way tomorrow, thank god!! I don't think I could handle another winter storm. I am so looking forward to uncovering the pool and putting our canaba up on the back deck. Spring can't come fast enough for me this year!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KFld</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No snow here, just a lot of rain on it's way tomorrow, thank god!! I don't think I could handle another winter storm. I am so looking forward to uncovering the pool and putting our canaba up on the back deck. Spring can't come fast enough for me this year!! </div></div>

Really Karen! I so agree - I heard we were in for 6" but then this morning they said all rain! Whew! I too want to get my yard ready for Summer and if I see one more flake I may move South. Ugh. I even have my pansies out already and since the day I put them out it's been frigid. I hope they spring back okay~

Nancy

I'm so sick of this weather. Last week we had over 18" of snow dumped on us. The opening day of the Cleveland Indians was cancelled, as were the next two games. This week with the weather no better they moved the games to the domed Milwaukee stadium.

It's going to warm up Saturday to near 60 and then back downt o 30 on Sunday. My flowering trees were all frozen and the buds lost. This is my favorite time of year and I'm so sad that it's not coming this year.

Nancy

We are having lots of rain here, and the temps are dropping to the low 40's upper 30's, so we might get a flurry or two tonight. Good day to stay in and get comfy on the couch.

Stay warm,
Vickie