Storm prayers

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
Praying for all of you in Matthews path... It can be scary. Lifting up the poor people of Haiti.

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
I have a friend that lives in the DR on the other side of Haiti and she posted today that the sky's are clearing. Lot of rain and wind but hopefully the damage is at a minimum.
Prayers for all that are in the path of this huge storm.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
My son is in Boca Raton so praying he'll be okay. Hopefully it will diminish power by the time it hits Florida.

My good friend's daughter is a missionary in Haiti working in an orphanage. Friend lost touch with her Monday at 11pm. Hoping it's just the phones. She is supposed to let us know when she hears something.

donna723

My daughter and son in law live in a suburb of Charleston, SC. They've already closed the schools and enacted a mandatory evacuation for those right on the coast. They're already packed up and if it looks bad they'll be heading inland to stay with relatives for the duration.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
My friend's daughter is okay! Her sister in law was able to get in touch with her ministry through the Red Cross. She has not heard from her but the Global pastor said the orphans and staff are in well built concrete homes in Haiti but cell phone and internet towers are damaged. All non concrete structures were damaged.

My husband talked to son before lunch in Boca. They have not heard of any instructions to evacuate but husband gave him gas money just in case something bad were to happen and he had to leave the area.