test again

dreamer

sounds like what happenes to me when I try to use my webtv here. I can read the posts, read some things, cannot read others, some of the buttons work, most don't. it gets really confusing.

Hanging-On

Hey Dreamer,

I really don't know what happened. I was at work posting and all of the sudden it kept sending me to the white error screen that said I didn't have "Permission to go onto the server". I tried rebooting my computer, I had hit or miss when I replied. So I figured out that I could post "very short" posts. So I did a long post, sentence by sentence. It was brutal, but I really wanted to try and get message to Trying Teacher. I don't know if she's seen it. Anyway, that's what happened and why I have this "Test" thread. Becuase I tested if I could post anything. Honestly I thought, "OMG, they shut down my logon, and I was thinking really hard if I wrote something bad to cause that."....lol.

dreamer

I am not sure when they added the quick quotes on the right side, but maybe when they did that they messed up some coding that caused that to happen to you.