The roller coaster is on its way up....

T

toughlovin

Have I told you how much I hate hate hate roller coasters in real life? While I hate the emotional ones too!!

So the last few days i have started to sleep better, have been kind of numb, finding ways to keep on going etc..... but starting to think of other things other than my worries about difficult child.

Today he texted me asking me how to get into that program I mentioned. So I called him.... and asked him if he needs to detox... because this place does not do the detoxing, they refer out for that. He told me he does nto need to detox, which if that is true is a really good thing. It means he did not go back to opiates like I assumed he did.

I gave him the number and he called them. He is going for an intake tomorrow (hopefully he really will). And the intake person finally called me back as well. I really think this place sounds good.... so he will get down there tomorrow, will see the place, they will do the assessment and if all goes well and he agrees they will admit him.

This place sounds great.... it is an inpatient program but offers DBT and CBT and I think really looks at the psychiatric issues. This is what he needs as clearly straight rehab is just not enough for him!!!

So I am hoping he goes and follows through and it works out..... but all of this has put me in a state of angst again!!! I was calm, but I am not anymore. I am on my way up waiting for the crashing downward which I detest..... lets hope somehow it stays on flat ground for awhile... or maybe even stops.

TL

Nancy

I hate roller coasters too...always have. But lets hope this one just keeps going up. I'm crossing all body parts and saying prayers.

Nancy

S

Signorina

safety bar engaged, holding on tight...and crossing fingers and toes XXOO

Thoughts and prayers and crossed fingers and toes for a peaceful little swan ride in the pond instead of a crazy roller coaster.

Please let us know how it goes.