They did it! Off to school with-o a rage :)

JJJ

Both Eeyore and Tigger made it to school without a rage (a little crabbiness but I can deal with that :) )

Hope all your difficult children have the same successful morning!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:bigsmile:

Hope they have a great week!

We're still counting down. I've got two registration dates this week for HS and MS. Working with my difficult child's on their "Dear Teacher" letter of introduction. I usually do this, but this year I decided they are plenty old enough to participate in this process. :)

Andy

That is GREAT news! I hope they live up to the standard they set for the year.

I am trying to figure out what my plan will be if my difficult child exhibits school refusal next Monday!

Will he refuse to get on the bus?

We met with the school counselor today. He didn't have much new info for us but did help difficult child with the combo on his locker. I guess I will call him first at any sign of school refusal.

Right now, I think difficult child will do well, however, he is the type to be, "Yep, I can do it" and then panic at the very last moment. I really will not know until Monday morning as to how the year will go though it is looking very promising for us at the moment.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Wow JJJ ~ what a great start to the school year. Fingers crossed that it continues.

by the way, school here doesn't start until the day after Labor Day - it's really a late start for us. This is the first year that I don't have to handle one or the other tweedles first day of school - makes me a bit weepy.

JJJ

Wow JJJ ~ what a great start to the school year. Fingers crossed that it continues.

by the way, school here doesn't start until the day after Labor Day - it's really a late start for us. This is the first year that I don't have to handle one or the other tweedles first day of school - makes me a bit weepy.

(((Linda))) I know not having the angst of dealing with school should be easier but replacing it with an unstable child isn't an improvement on your mommy heart. (((Hugs)))