This is NOT an emergency at all...but...would like some juju etc. if you have time

DDD

This morning difficult child#1 and I put in another offer on another house. Trying to run the store, drive around the County looking at houses that often are sold to investors before we can submit an offer, and then hooking up to submit offers is tiring me out, lol. I ain't as young as I used to be.

The contract stipulates that we require a response by Friday at 5. Tomorrow, Thursday, the first easy child daughter and her kinda easy child son fly in from Texas. Friday morning another easy child and ?? drives in from down South and Friday night we celebrate husband's 80th birthday. It would be a wonderful birthday if difficult child#1 gets a positive response to the offer we did this AM. Good wishes etc. from the CD family may help. Fingers crossed. DDD

PS: Believe it or not GFGmom is helping clean my house today why I work the store. difficult child#2 is doing the yard. difficult child#1 and girlfriend are cleaning the family room. This is a RARE time when everyone is pitching in...and I definitely need the help. :)

UPDATE: They accepted the offer! Thanks. Now, we have to get inspections done and the biggest issue is trying to get the mortgage but as of right now ALL is AOK. Yeah and Thanks Again

Last edited:

Jody

Love to hear everyone is pitching in, and I certainly will send prayers and best wishes for difficult child 1 and the house situation.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
So happy you have help. Lots of good vibes and prayers coming your way for difficult child 1 to get the positive response you are looking for. Happy B-day to husband and I hope the weekend is loads of fun and lots of comfort for you. (((HUGS)))

N

Nomad

Sending goooood thoughts your way! You can do this!!!! So nice to hear that everyone is pitching in!!! Best wishes always!!!

DDD

I tried to update the thread title...unsuccessfully. BUT I did add a pleasant update at the end of my original post. Thanks. DDD

Nancy

Yay DDD I'm so happy for you. Crossing fingers that the rest of the process goes well. I'm glad everyone is pitching in for husband's birthday.

Nancy

Star*

call 911........call 911
(((((((((((((((b((((((((o((((((((a((((((((r((((((((d(((((((((((j)))))))))))u))))))))))))))u))))))))uj))))))))))j)))))))))u))))))))))u))))))))))

DDD

Thanks guys. I'm not too worried about the inspection but I am mega worried about the mortgage qualification as he has a zero credit rating. I was only able to add him to one of my credit accounts to get a retroactive history. My sister tried her cards and they also don't do retro ratings. Oh, well. I am doing my best and really have set a goal to focus on me and my health in 2013. I just can't keep jumping from one stressor to another. Right? Right! Hugs DDD