This is so bad, so bad...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I am so very sorry.

Suicide is such a tragedy. And is a living h*ll for those left behind. :angel:

Saying prayers for you and his family tonight. Sending warm gentle ((((hugs)))).

nvts

I'm so sorry for all those that are left behind. May God hold you all tightly in the warmest of his embraces. It's a terrible tragedy that he was so deep in his despair. My heart truly weeps for all of you that are dealing with this!

Beth

I am so sorry!

A highschool friend of ours killed himself about 10 years ago (we were out of highschool 10 years or so at the time) and I can't believe how much it affected me.

Sending prayers of comfort to you, and prayers of grace to your friend's family.

LittleDudesMom

I know this is difficult. One of my sister's old boyfrieds killed himself when they were in college. All his friends went around wondering what they could have done for months. Suicide is difficult to deal with.

Sorry,
Sharon

envisablepuppet

This family has been through so much lately. his young son died at 15? in a terrible gun accident several years ago. When his son died it was so tragic for the whole town. He never recovered from it and became an alcoholic til the end of his life. To lose a child is so terrible.

I was friends with him when I was in my 20's but have only seen him in passing for the last several years. husband and I are very good friends with his brother who just lost his daughter on the 4th of July due to leukemia. Him and his wife came and told us last night. I was just stunned. He has another son. I feel so bad for them all they didn't need more tragedy in their life's.

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. I am still in shock. His poor family.

Lea

nvts

I hope you all know that there wasn't anything you could have done. The little girl passing could have reminded him of all of the unresolved feelings from his own son's death. Please know that all of you are in my prayers!

Beth